* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



What a Co-inkee-Dink!

Oh, this is too good not to share!  After just publishing my previous post, I went to this blog I regularly read.  (Sorry that link is SO BIG - and it doesn't want to be edited.  How annoying.)  She, too, was recently wronged by her partner.  HOW applicable her words are, ESPECIALLY given my recent thoughts!


"Ah, yes . . .

. . . now I see."

said the blind woman



. . . as she removed her
blindfold,
only to see
each
and every detail
cross the horizon of the storyline
crystal clear
details that were invisible
beneath the smothering, spun web
of the blindfold

it was bejeweled, see,
and i used to be distracted
by such the like as that


but a glint in the sun
means you might miss
a hundred and one


truths
right under your nose


know what is affective and
even more deceptive than
one spider?



two, with the same intent.

* * *

1 comment:

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!