Why am I so attracted to these stupid questionnaires (this one currently circulating around on FB)? Because I like "talking" about myself? Because I like learning more about YOU? Because I have time to burn?
Well, probably yes, a little (after all, I DO have a blog - or three!); yes, MOST DEFINITELY; and, no (insert hysterical laughter!), but it is my Sunday today, and I deserve the time it will take to do this.
I hope YOU will, too, so I can learn more about you! That's half the fun, after all!
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage: coffee
2. last phone call: my mom
3. last text message: Carin
4. last song you listened to: Oi! Lemme think . . . . NO idea! How 'bout last audio book I listened to? That'd be J.A. Jance's 'Desert Heat'.
5. last time you cried: Friday
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice: Yes
7. been cheated on: Yes! (By almost every single boyfriend. What does that say about ME?!)
8. kissed someone & regretted it: Yes
9. lost someone special: Yes
10. been depressed: Yes
11. been drunk and threw up: I no longer accept responsibility for the actions of my young, dumb youth! ;)
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
13. Spring green
14. Certain blues
THIS THE LAST YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend? Yes!
16. Fallen out of love? Hmm, yah.
17. Laughed until you cried? No
18. Met someone who changed you? Yes
19. Found out who your true friends were? Yes (many of them are YOU!)
20. Found out someone was talking about you? Yes - grrrrr.
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list? Yes (but it's not exciting, so don't go there!)
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life? All, but I'm annoyed by the ones who ask to be my FB friends and then need to be reintroduced to me a couple of months later when we see each other in person!
24. Do you have any pets: Yes.
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Uhhhh, ummmm, uhhhhh . . . no recollection.
27. What time did you wake up today: 7:45 . . . then got up at 9:45
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Sleeping (for once!)
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: People to stop being rude, stoopid, and uncaring.
30. Last time you saw your mother: Sunday (I'm a lucky girl to be able to see them whenever I want!)
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?: Only one? More money, better organization. Oh, and more time. Ha.
32. What are you listening to right now: The over-worked too-loud hum of an old, exhausted computer being asked to do TOO MUCH.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Ummm, YES!
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: Wondering when my new computers will arrive and if my current desktop will live long enough to take a much-need spa vacation to my local computer guru's.
35. Most visited webpage: The Tales of Chicken Mama, Lady Homesteader. ;)
36.Nicknames: Chicken Mama
38. Was the question that was last placed here awkward: No. ??
39. Zodiac Sign: Cancer. And, WHY are they (and WHO is 'they'?!) changing all the zodiac signs????
40. He or She?: For what?
41. Elementary? My dear Watson.
42. Middle School? Nope. Wasn't "invented" yet.
43. High School? Yes, wouldn't repeat it for all the tea in China! Although, I sure would do it differently if I DID have to go back!
44. Hair Color? Brown with hints of grey at my forehead.
45. Long or short? Gonna see how long I can get it before it drives me batty.
46. Height? Somewhere around 5' 9"
47. Do you have a crush on someone? No real people.
48: What do you like about yourself? A lot! :)
49. Piercings: Just ears.
50. Tattoos: Two
51. Righty or lefty? Right, but I'm pretty good at ambidextrous-ness. Ambidextrocity? ;)
52. First surgery: Oral
53. First piercing: Ears
54. First best friend: Clairice
55. First sport you joined: Hahahahahaha! Probably track. I was told I jumped hurdles "like a ruptured gazelle". I still (obviously) remember that!
59. Eating: Just finished a big piece of my mama's to-die-for coffee cake with milk poured over it.
60. Drinking: Coffee (didn't we already do this one?)
61. I'm about to: get up, make more coffee, and decide how to tackle my day.
62. Listening to: What's with the repetition, people?
63. Waiting on: A great ball of ENERGY to strike me!
64. Want kids? Yep. Couldn't. Am totally content with that now . . . 'cause I'm Bopee or Una to MANY!!
65. Get Married? Again? I really don't know. No urge at the moment.
66. Career? Let's see: how many can I balance at once? Business owner, photographer, homesteader, etc., etc.
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes? Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
69. Shorter or taller? Taller (in prospective men, anyway)
70. Older or Younger? Older (for men)
71. Romantic or spontaneous? Both! Although I like my spontaneity to be planned. ;)
72. Nice stomach or nice arms? For myself, I'd prefer both, thank you! In a man, arms.
73. Sensitive or loud? Sensitive. Loud? Boo.
74. Hook-up or relationship? Duh?
75. Trouble maker or hesitant? Euwww, bad choices. Neither is good.
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger? Hmm, not that I recall.
77. Drank hard liquor? Ummmm, yes? Hahahaha!
78. Lost glasses/contacts? No, but I'm sure I will - soon - now that I have 'em.
79. Kissed a wall?? Of course! (Covered by pictures of Maxwell Caulfield when I was in high school.)
80. Broken someone's heart? I dunno.
81. Had your own heartbroken? Yessssssssss.
83. Turned someone down? I went out on a horrific blind date once and couldn't get away fast enough. Does that count?
84. Cried when someone died? Duh.
85. Fallen for a friend? Yes, but we decided to go out on a date, and it SO didn't work! Crush = over.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself? YES!!!
87. Miracles? I think so.
88. Love at first sight? I'd like to.
89. Heaven? No, but it would be lovely were it true.
90. Santa Claus? YES!
91. Kiss on the first date? Yes.
92. Angels? In human form. :)
93. Had more than one bf/gf? Kind of.
94. One person you want to be with right now? Nope.
95. Did you sing today? Not yet, but the day's young.
96. Ever cheated on somebody? Kind of.
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why? Pioneer days. To see how well I'd do. (I think I'd do well.)
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? Oh, gad, I don't want to pick ANY day from last year to relive!!!!!!!
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? A little now.
100. Posting this as 100 truths? Yep.
Now, add a question that YOU'd like to ask! Here's mine:
101. If you could choose ANY amount of money (within "reason") needed to change your daily life (pay your bills and give you enough to live on for a while), how much would that be? For me, $500,000 would do it. I think I could pay all my debts, buy what I wanted (a new truck and have a barn built) and live on that for about 10 years . . . assuming I had NO other income during that time. (Hey, if we're gonna dream, we may as well dream BIG, right?!)