If I had the time tomorrow, I would:
- Sleep In.
- Write a proper blog post, with pictures.
- Catch up on reading others' blog posts.
- Get some clothes washed & ironing done.
- Change the sheets on the bed.
- Vacuum up the half-dead flies that are coming alive in the nooks and crannies around the windows.
(Ha ha - quick interjection: a girlfriend just called me at 11:18 PM . . . now how did she know I'd still be up?!)
- Finish "watering" the batteries.
- Clean the refrig.
- Clean the kitchen.
- Do the massive pile of dishes.
- Vacuum the 1st floor.
- Clean the bedroom.
- Watch a movie.
- Get more paperwork together and sent to the lawyer.
- Scoop poop in the yard.
- Clean the inside of the pickup.
- Refill the outside bird feeders.
- Spend some much-needed time in the chicken yard & coop.
- Wash, pack, and invoice all the eggs.
- Make cottage cheese.
And, ummm . . . well, I guess that would do it for tomorrow.
Alas and alack, the alarm is set to go off in 7 hours and 2 minutes, and NONE of those things mentioned above will be finished at this time tomorrow. Hmph. Someday . . . .