* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



7 January 2007

After pulling Tom out of the ditch, I inched my way down the road to turn around. When I looked up, this is what I saw. Now, mind you, when I'd left him, the truck was sitting on the road, pointed straight up the hill! Oh, I laughed! THIS is how icy it is! He tried to drive forward and was just pulled directly sideways!

Lordy, lordy . . . !

At least he got to enjoy his last birthday celebration - a nice cap to a somewhat stressful birthday weekend. We headed up to Canada with two dear friends to eat at one of our favorite places that night. Ahi tuna sushi for starters and wild boar with homemade pasta, a Creole fillet, cedar-planked salmon, and Gorgonzola-encrusted salmon for dinner! M-m-good! (But I ate too much - oooohh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!