* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



Happy Birthday!

I would be remiss if I didn't mention another birthday (celebrated yesterday): Tom's best friend and our Best Man (from our wedding). What a stud! He and his wife have become snowbirds and are currently in the midst of their annual migration to Sedona . . . each year staying longer and longer until I fear they will become year-round residents! Photo courtesy of P. Mathieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!