* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne




8 October 2006: Here's another woodshed view from the south. We had a REALLY nice (albeit short) visit from Tom's niece and great-niece (his brother's daughter and granddaughter) on Saturday! She and her family (from the Cities) were up in the area for a wedding, and, since they hadn't been out to our property since the wedding, made the trek! (Hubby was getting in some late-season golf.) She says that the "real thing" doesn't compare with the blog photos . . . that it's all much "bigger", I think - the projects, etc. Of course, in all my brilliance, I completely forgot to snap some photos! But, I can report that she looks as fabulous as ever and that the great-niece is a doll (very into Maisy and Tucker and the chickens at 8 years old!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!