* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne




12 March 2006: I had a girls' weekend down in the big city on the weekend of the 11th and 12th. There was one set of girlfriends to have dinner with Saturday night and then another to go bridesmaids'-dress shopping with on Sunday. Then, Sunday night, we surprised the other bridesmaid (besides me in the upcoming wedding of her sister's - who's my oldest friend), with a week-early birthday party. She had no clue, and it was fantastic to put all her individual girlfriends together in one situation. We had a great time getting to know each other! Here is The Birthday Girl getting ready to make a wish on the candle and complimentary dessert the waiter surprised us with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!