* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne




January 17, 2006. In the frantic-ness of life lately, I nearly forgot my dear cousin's birthday . . . until I sat down today to finally get my 2006 calendars organized! Happy 32nd Birthday! I hope that husband and daughter of yours took you out for some fabulous sushi to celebrate (the one luscious perk we got to enjoy while in the big city last week)! And, for the rest of you, stay tuned for some news about the birthday girl's papa - Citizen of the Year?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!