* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



(Not) Talkative Tuesday

Since I REALLY don't have time for a proper post, but want to share SOME of my last few days with you, these will have to do.  For now.  :)

How many dogs and tires can you fit into a Yaris?
First good snow of the winter, and I couldn't get up the hill of the driveway!  So, we had to hoof it in.
It's winter - even in town!
The new family member is brought home . . . .
And, sorry, but my computer tasks are done, and I'm LATE to bed.  Adios!

4 comments:

  1. me neither have a good one jk-I do love your new photo shot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! That is a REAL snow! Thanks for letting us know you are alive and well. From what I can see behind that can of cat food, your new family member is a real cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snow is beautiful, but I hope you have a little while longer before you have to start putting oodles of fuel through the truck/plow! Glad you have those tires going on!

    ReplyDelete

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!