- Cleaned out my purse and wrote a fun little blog post about it.
- Put in a load of laundry but, instead of moving what was on top of the washing machine onto the dryer (so it didn't jiggle off), I actually PUT EVERYTHING AWAY! (What a concept, I know!)
- Entered my past few purchases from the local dairy. (I'm on a 'trades' basis with them, and so I need to keep track of what I pick up.)
- Entered my past few mileage / gasoline notes for the Chevy 1-Ton. I like to keep track of my MPG on the vehicles. Best mileage? 14.8 MPG. Worst? 10.5 MPG, plowing last winter.
- Finally got around to downloading images from my camera. (Including the new header photo - last night's sunset as I drove out of town. I must admit, I'm pretty happy with that one!)
- Entered some coins into my coin collection database. (Yes, I know, I am SO exciting!)
- Vacuumed flies from the windows in the library.
- Vacuumed, vacuumed, vacuumed . . . and then vacuumed some more . . . flies from the windows in the master bedroom.
- Finally began putting the sitting area part of the master bedroom to rights. I definitely need to have the rug (and the chair!) steam-cleaned, but, until then, it's down. That rug was rolled up since we moved in 2006, so those wrinkles have some "flattening" out to do.
- Downloaded pictures from the trail camera which was set up in the poultry yard. The bad news is I didn't get anything interesting. The good news is I didn't get anything interesting. Which means, I still have 3 geese. For tonight, anyway!
- Made myself a decent dinner and washed a big batch of dishes.
- Ate dinner and watched 'Rumor Has It'.
- Realized that, since it was only 8:45 and not 9:45 and the generator's running, I should get the washing into the dryer and do some ironing. I haven't had ironed clothes for work in weeks . . . which means I iron each morning, whether the generator is on or not (not ideal).
- And now I'm wrapping up my day with a little last deskwork plus loading some images onto my Chicken Mama Designs FB page.
What'd YOU do today?