It's 9:59 AM as I begin to write this post, so I have exactly 24 hours to make the most of before I'm back at it at work (meeting tomorrow AM at 10:00). 23, actually, if you take out my hour drive into work. 17, actually, if we assume that I'll manage to get 8 hours of sleep tonight. 16, actually, if you take into consideration me taking a shower & getting ready for the day tomorrow. So, suggestions, please: how do I best organize the following into those 16 hours?
- The most important: finding enough special ME time so that I'm not foul & resentful when I pull into town tomorrow.
- Spending at least 2 hours (if I'm lucky) doing necessary work-related things that I brought home (and please don't suggest that I put them off since these ARE my "days off" - I truly HAVE to do them).
- Spending a couple of hours on my web design business in order to make a customer happy whose website I said would be updated on the 1st.
- Mow more of the jungle that is the front yard.
- Do chores (animals).
- Do up some more of the stinky dishes.
- Wash & pack & invoice more eggs for delivery tomorrow.
- Iron some clothes for my work week.