- Washing, packing, and invoicing eggs, 1 hour at a time until they are ALL done and ready for mass delivery tomorrow. Three dozen done & invoiced. Got iced tea made, pasta cooked for salad for dinner, cottage cheese pressing and another batch cooking, hummer feeder hung.
1 Hour vacuuming. Plus some, DONE! The stairs have been yelling at me for WEEKS! Got them done plus all the rugs. Got the utility room half done (Shop-Vac) before quitting.
- 1 Hour local art festival website work.
- 1 Hour Chicken Mama's Graphic & Web Design work.
1 Hour(2, if possible) dishes& kitchen clean up. Also, cleaned the refrig out a bit, took compost out, kitchen scraps to chickens. Spied one lone chick on the OUTSIDE of the far side of the fence, so got the dogs into the garage before they (Tucker) saw it, then scratched through underbrush & woods (wearing shorts, for the first time, of course) to try to corral it. Made full circumference of fence before finally coaxing it in through the open door (while hoping none of it's brothers or sisters hopped OUT). Got a bit more of the grass cut while I was out (chickens were begging for clippings). Got hummer feeder soaking in vinegar while sugar water cools on the stove. Next up, egg cleaning (in cold water to cool ME off) and hummer feeder hanging.
- 1 Hour Secret Stuff (the recipients are regular readers).
- 2 Hours Chicken Mama Originals cards for floral shop consignment restocking.
- 1 Hour logging road work.
- Make laundry detergent (I've been out for more than 2 weeks, I think, and the pile of laundry is getting HIGH).
- Wash inside & out of front, south-facing kitchen window. Wash, install screen.
Update: It's almost 7:00 PM as I sit here eating homemade cottage cheese with fresh chives and an iced tea (with a touch o' whiskey & Canada Dry). There are a few things I still have to (as in "need" to) get done today, so I'll need to prioritize my remaining 3 hours before "quiet time" in bed.
7:00 - 8:00 Return call to papa. Then, make dinner (pasta salad). Work on eggs w/ any remaining time.
8:00 - 8:30 Local art festival website - at least get the incorrect time changed!!!
8:30 - 10:00 Chicken Mama Originals cards ready to restock tomorrow.
Okay. "Ring, Ring! Ring, ring! Dad?"