* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



Squeezing Time

I really need to get the following done before 4:00 today.  Mm-hmmm.  Right.
  • 1 Hour At Home Work for New Job
  • 1 Hour Taxes (Fighting with the Assessor regarding her INCORRECT valuation of this place.)
  • 1 Hour Local Art Festival (I know I posted the times incorrectly on the website, and I have to continue updating it for the 4th of July fair.)
  • 1 Hour My Adopted Daughter's B-Day (Her birthday is tomorrow, and I want to get her gift in the mail today.)
  • 1 Hour Dishes  (The kitchen's a mess.)
  • Flower Shop Consignment Cards  (I need to get more in & some exchanged for others.)
  • eBay  (I need to get some things posted so that I can HAVE SOME MONEY to pay bills!)

Oh, and keep in mind that I didn't list regular chores or the coffee cake I'm in the middle of making and the clothes that I need to get ironed for tomorrow or . . . .
AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!


Sorry I'm complaining so much - particularly lately - about time and the lack thereof, but such is my life.  If you don't want to know about it, don't read.  Simple as that.  ;)

6 comments:

  1. Those dishes are so not going to get done.... ;-)

    Or so it went in my house last weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with LindaCO! Remember that movie "Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead"? When she tells her brother to do the dishes, they use them as clay pigeons and announce "The dishes are DONE, man!"...yeah, I'm that old, LOL! Big money to be made in professional growing, you know... I meant TOMATOES, hahahaha! Seriously, I wish you all the best in holding the finances together, I know it's not easy and very stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is SO HARD to figure out how to fit everything in with the job(s), etc. Usually, bday gifts get shoved to the back burner, as do dishes...at least at our place. And, that is okay. Just prioritize and accept that some stuff just isn't going to happen! Otherwise, you will go nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous new blog header photo! And to think that's the view from your bedroom window . . . WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been thinking about it and seriously - if you got the right sort, could you not take it one step further and compost your paper plates? Saving yourself work and time and making something useful besides! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!