* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



Of Dairy

Just wanted to say 'hi' - not much more time than that will allow.


Cottage cheese demand is really up right now, it being summertime and all. I made 4 batches yesterday and 4 more this morning.

Here's a cute calf at the farm where I get the fresh milk.


Tom's been away from home since June 20th! And in New Mexico for a trial-by-fire two-week-long job interview since June 29th! But, he returns home today . . . and then we're off to a big wedding tonight.

So, no rest for the weary. I'll be back soon, but I hope to take much of tomorrow to catch up with my husband! (And I'll fill you in on his interview then, too!)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!