* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



PSA

I'm in the process of implementing some ads into the blog. For now and until the ads become active (up to 48 hours), you'll see some other 'Click Here' type advertisements.

So, just be aware that my blog has not been hacked, and I DO know what I'm doing (ha!).

But, I'd also like feedback: do you find the ads annoying? Do you mind them at all? Whaddya think?

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. They're not obnoxious. Could they be in a different color than the rest of your blog? That way, I'd be less likely to read them by accident. Also, if they were off to one side, it would also make it easier to ignore them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ads are fine if it keeps the C Momma's words flowing as wine.

    ReplyDelete

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!