* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



April Fool's - The Joke's On Us!

Here are some more pictures from the April Fool's Day snowstorm . . . .


This one was taking standing just outside the side door (our "usual" door) looking at the front entrance of the house. (Or what we could see of it behind the snow!)


Yours truly trying to shovel my way out to do chores.


Standing in the woodshed looking back at the path I shoveled from Tom's office door in the garage to the wood furnace and into the woodshed.


In this picture you can see how high the snow is based on how closely (height-wise) I'm standing to the top of the 8' fence posts (on the right). I took this standing in the chicken yard looking down at the chicken house, the woodshed, and then the garage beyond.


And, finally, a nice picture of Maisy. Thing is, though, that I was STANDING when I took this. That's how high the snowbanks on the side of the path to the house are!

2 comments:

  1. Kinda unbelievable, huh? Thanks for sharing the pics. You have no idea how happy I am you two made it home BEFORE this snowstorm. What in the world would we have done if you were snowbound OUT rather than IN?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - we've thought of that! Tom would have had to be recuperating at your house without me (wahh!), and I would have had to snowshoe in by myself!

    ReplyDelete

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!