* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



'By the Light . . . of the Silvery Moon . . . .'

I took these pictures during the full moon (aptly named the Snow Moon) last week. With a slow exposure & a tripod, I was amazed at how decently these turned out. They definitely allowed me to show you how light and bright things were when I went out to do chores. NO artificial light was used on any of these.

In the top picture, Tucker started to move before the shutter closed, but you still get the idea.

The bottom shot is looking from the side of the house (hand-pump in foreground) towards the garage.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that shot of the garage...ghostly! You are quite the photographer (and videographer, if that's a word)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love full moon winter nights too--when it's bright enough to make shadows on the snow.
    And Geez, you guys still have an awful lot of snow on the ground too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, well . . . THANKS! :) You know me, I just play around with what I have! xo

    Ruthie, we have a TON of snow! Did you lose a lot (most????!!) during the mid-winter thaw?

    ReplyDelete

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!