* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



Just For You, Ruthie!

Twelve, count 'em TWELVE, Blue Jays outside the kitchen window this morning in the trees and on the feeder! That's a record for us. Usually we're sitting around eight. And, yes, I counted about 5x to make SURE I wasn't seeing things or counting one 2 or 3 times! :)

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!! Are you putting peanuts out for them?

    I was excited when I counted 8 in different parts of the yard last weekend--12 in one place is phenomenal!

    Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!