* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



Nanny & Me

The first shot here is of me and the little pumpkin I used to nanny for. Her dad is the executive director at the folk school, and her mom is an instructor. So, during the presentation part of the Instructors' Dinner, she and I hung out together at the back of the room. (That's her new smile - we're working on it!) She's a bit bigger than she was almost three years ago! :)

1 comment:

  1. Chicken Mama, you pretty, pretty thing, you!

    It's been too long since we've seen each other in person, but I'd recognize that smile anywhere.

    I realize that a plea for us to get in touch on the heels of your posting about being overwhelmed is silly ... but let's see if we can make plans soon, ok?

    ReplyDelete

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!