* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



A Cruel Joke

Ma Nature is currently playing a cruel, cruel joke on us. Only four days ago, it was 15 below. But, for the last couple of hours, since Tom got in from woodworking, it's been fairly pouring. As in rain. R-A-I-N. And, it's supposed to get back down to 13 below by tomorrow night.

So, imagine if you will the situation: 3 feet of snow in the woods and hard-packed, snow-covered roads . . . lots of rain falling on it all . . . and then plummeting temperatures. NOT a pretty picture.

Stay tuned, and I'll keep you updated. Blech.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!