* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



Telephone Changes

I've been needing to get this bit of admin out for a while. Pardon the delay.

For those of you who call us (and, particularly, for those of you who already have and are a bit confused), we have made some obvious changes to our voicemail. Instead of getting the usual "Hey! You have reached Tom and Weslie at Swamp River Ridge . . . ." you will be getting something along this line:

"Hello, you have reached Wellspring Therapy and Swamp River Ridge. If you would like to make an appointment with Trish @ Wellspring Therapy, please press 1. If you would like to leave a message for Tom or Weslie @ Swamp River Ridge, please press 2."

And, the obvious question is, "Huh??" (A.k.a. "Why?")

Because I have nothing else to do with my time (hahahahahahahahaha!) I have started Swamp River Ridge Secretarial Services . . . doing clerical / secretarial work and taking appointments for Wellspring Therapy, a local massage therapy business. Hence the altered voicemail message.

So, that's what's happenin', and I apologize for any confusion it may have caused anyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!