* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



Joke For The Day

Tom borrowed one of Mom & Dad's Suburbans (the back of our pickup is full of rock to supply weight for plowing this winter . . . plus, it's not enclosed) yesterday to run up to Ely to pick up the new Hearthstone woodstove. It's ADORABLE and fits PERFECTLY where it's going to go in the sunroom! Now I can REALLY start getting the furniture properly arranged in there! That room has been the catch-all since we moved in, and we've never really been able to use it. But, watch out, now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!