* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



Shameless Advertising

Tomorrow is December 1st (believe it or not!). It's ALSO the local artisans' pre-Christmas sale at the town hall! 10:00 - 4:00. Be there or be square! I, representing Chicken Mama Originals of course, will be peddling my photographic notecards among other perfect-for-Christmas-gift-giving crafts . . . including boxed sets of pre-printed Christmas cards! I also have a new little something up my sleeve for this sale: Chicken Mama's own 2008 calendar! (They measure about 5" wide x 15" high when hanging.)

There are lots of other vendors with fabulous handmade crafts, and we're all baking something for the food portion of the sale, as well.

So, for all you locals, it will be well worth the 19-mile trek out east of town (never mind the fact that the mercury hasn't even cleared zero yet today)!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!