* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



Help!

Calling all cooks!

Has anyone ever heard of the salad dressing 'Spin Blend'? I need it for a new recipe, but I don't think I can get it up here. I'm wondering what kind of salad dressing it is (I'm guessing it's like a 'Cool Ranch') so I'll know what I can use as a substitute.

2 comments:

  1. I "googled" spin blend and got a few results. It sounds like it might be sort of like mayonaise or miricle whip.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sent my own googled results to your email ... i hope ... love, me

    ReplyDelete

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!