* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



Question of the Day

I only stumped one person with the latest Question of the Day regarding the horribly unpleasant heatwave we just went through. It is indeed over, and it lasted ten l-o-n-g days.

Yesterday was beautiful with a high of 76 degrees and a cool(er) breeze, and so, during the cool part(s) of the day, I actually got outside to plant three more trees/shrubs from the continual landscaping project.

Today is a bit too warm again, and I was sweating like a pig this morning when I was out checking the batteries, filling them with water, and running the equalization. (And that was in the - relative - cool of the garage . . . although it's NOT very cool out there because it's not yet insulated. Just another [!] project to attack one of these days.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!