* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



He's . . . Naked . . . In The Rain!

Taken from j-u-s-t the right angle (there was one not appropriate for public viewing), I couldn't resist catching Tom making the most of the one, very brief (think 15 minutes) deluge of rain we got last month. Plus, it was a HOT day, and the rain felt wonderful! When Tom came home from work that afternoon, I was sitting in a rocking chair out front, getting HAPPILY soaked! So then, he took advantage of the perfect opportunity to wash his car. And, rather than get his clothes wet when we live out in the middle of nowhere and have the OPTION to go about our business in the buff . . . he did! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!