* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



E-mail Down

FYI and creating a real headache-inducing, teeth-gnashing, and hair-tearing situation . . . my e-mail server is down. Matter of fact, I had no access to the Internet at ALL most of the day. But, I've finally been able to make it here, so those of you not being able to contact me (and who might think to look here) now know what's going on!

Damn technology! ;) They get us hooked and then when it's yanked away we're spinning, helplessly, with all four wheels off the ground! (If only I wasn't trying to do deskwork today, it wouldn't be so bad!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!