* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



23 July 2007

After the 4 1/2 miles home, all I wanted to do was get into the cool of the house and collapse, but I knew I'd need to take the dogs down to the river to get them cooled off and cleaned up (an extra mile, round-trip). Their speed had picked up significantly once we neared home, so I wondered if they'd be waiting for me when I rounded that last corner . . . or would have gone up the driveway home . . . or continued on to the river? This was my answer: they were waiting for me (and direction?) at the top of the hill at the end of the driveway (which goes up to the left of this picture).

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!