* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



16 June 2007

We've been living La Vida Loco lately (NOT by choice), and so I haven't had the chance (or, quite frankly, energy) to post any pictures recently. Matter of fact, it's been some time since Tom's had a chance to work on the slate walkways, too, so they remain - for the time being - unfinished.

That in-construction state always causes an interesting game of Russian Roulette on the nights that we return home after dark and have to pick our way from the garage to the house without tripping over and breaking an ankle on some large, unplaced piece of slate thrown hither or thither. And that's not even to mention the five empty holes in the front yard still waiting for me to get trees planted in them. Hmph - I guess that all sounds kinda dangerous (and a little stupid), doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!