* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



30 December 2006

We've celebrated the New Year with the same gang for years, and we generally have our Christmas on New Year's Eve. This year, we celebrated on New Year's Eve EVE! One of the gang - the activities coordinator at one of the local lodges - had to work until 10:00 or 10:30 tonight keeping the little kiddies happy while the parents celebrated. So, at her request, we were happy to move the celebration up one night. Besides, that meant that no one was driving home when all the drunk idiots were (tonight).

Anyway, yesterday in the waning afternoon hours, we went sledding. I think the adults had more fun than the kids, and, even though it's terribly grainy due to the exposure in the limited light, this is one of my favorite pictures. If this action shot isn't "worth a thousand words", I don't know what is! (That's Tom in the front sled.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!