* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



29 December 2006

I worked on Thursday last week, and Tom had some time off work for the holiday season. So, having a whole day to himself at ye ol' House of Stone, he attacked (and I do mean ATTACKED) the electrical system. He got all 12 of the pendant lights hooked up and hung in the kitchen! He also got all four of the wall sconces in the sunroom hooked up in addition to LOADS of outlets around the house working!

I absolutely MARVEL at the switches in the kitchen that turn on my 3 banks of lights, and there's little doubt that this will be my favorite room of the house (as I'd expected). I've already had Tom hang a temporary door (okay, so it's a bedsheet) so that "my" kitchen can feel a bit more like the oasis I know it will be. I'm actually considering getting a brass sign for the eventual solid wood door that will read 'Private'. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!