* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



Something Stinky in WhooVille

There is something that is stinking to high heaven in the west wing of the house (that's for all you weirdos who claim we've built a "mansion") that we can't find . . . very unfortunately. The anole in its terrarium went out last night followed by the box of shoes. No improvement. Hmmm. Hopefully I'll pinpoint the problem today without it being too much of a hideous situation. At any rate, among all the stacks of boxes and this and that it might be quite the feat!

So, before I start getting chatty, a bit of business:

1. Until the phone system is hooked up in the house, you will - 99% of the time - get the voicemail when you call us. The only time you might get us directly is when we're actually out here in the battery room using it (the phone). So, please be patient. We'll return calls just as soon as we can (read "once we check into voicemail which is usually once in the morning and once in the evening").

2. Our old e-mail address (bayroad@) is no longer. Use the new one (swampriverridge@).

Umm - I think that's it. I just wanted to cover the contact info. E-mail is definitely the best way to get ahold of us right now, and - hopefully - by the end of the weekend we'll have access to it in the house as well.

Okay, I need to run into the house for more coffee. I'll return soon . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!