* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne




1 September 2006: I guess I have time for more than just one photo posting. (Unfortunately for me), the washer just started the rinse cycle instead of being done as I'd hoped it would be so that I could go to bed! At any rate, as you can see here, fall is upon us. Days have been mild, for the most part (still a too-hot one here and there), and nights have been cool and lovely. Patchy frost is predicted for Saturday night, but that's about two weeks too soon, so we don't really expect it to happen . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!