* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne




26 July 2006: It's this gorgeous gal's 35th birthday today! She was the Best Woman (Matron of Honor) at our wedding. She's the last of us girls to turn 35, and I'll always remember what she said when we were turning twenty-one, "You might be 21 first, but you'll all be 40 before I will!" :)
It's also my cousin's 32nd birthday today! How's the summer weather in my birthplace of northern Illinois? Not having seen anyone from that side of the family (my mom's) since OUR wedding six years ago, we'll all have a chance to reconnect in November when his little brother gets hitched!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, W,
    It is Terri from Chainsaw's work - do you have a pic of him with a chainsaw - surprise - hoping he doesn't see this comment :)

    Thanks,
    T

    ReplyDelete

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!