* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne




10 December 2005: Happy 1st Birthday, Sweetheart! Today is the birthday of my cousin's little pumpkin down in California. She was not due until January but made an early arrival, and has now been given a healthy-and-happy clean bill of health! Yayy! She could hardly be cuter, could she? The only downside is that we haven't even met her yet . . . although we keep trying to convince her and her parents to move up here to beautiful Minnesota! Auntie Weslie and Uncle Tommy are waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!