* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



A Busy Day Off

Good morning!

Today is a day off, and I have about 52 Must Do items on my list.  Ha!  And, it's already 11:14.  Sigh.

Annnnnd now, it's 11 minutes later, and I haven't written a thing.  Just don't feel like I have much to say today!

I think my trouble is that I have so much to do INSIDE that I could/should spend the entire day here, but there are a couple of MUST DO things outside, as well, and trying to properly plan it all out is getting the better of me.  Best to start SOMETHING, though, and maybe the day will fall into place.

Plus, I have a bit of a sore throat this AM which is worrisome.  Bah - I don't have time (or the energy) for getting sick again!  So, complain, complain.  Whine, whine.

I'll just go get on with it and hopefully have a chit-chatty post in me by the end of the day!  ;)

2 comments:

  1. Don't get sick, don't get sick! It always happens on a day off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a day off,oh how I envy you,I'm seeing a counselor next week to learn to cope a little better,I think I will tell her I am planning a homicide ,maybe that will get me a good vacation or a new bird house-lol

    ReplyDelete

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!