* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



Fried

I'm fried.  Done for.  Ka-poot.

My brain is mush, and my lower back is starting to freeze up.  And I haven't eaten dinner yet.

Oh, yes, I pulled out some healthy soup (thanks, Ma!) for its second and final appearance.  I even heated it up.  But then, this massive Amazon order I've been working on called me away from it and now it's cold again, I'll bet.  (Sigh.)  And, now I'm too tired to eat.  And I still have to go out and stoke up the stove for the night.  And it's cold out.  Sadness and woe, complain, complain.

Okay, that's all I have the energy for.  I'd better throw on my coat and do final chores before I collapse.

What a pathetic post.  Ooooh, bad hot flash.  Breathe through it . . . .  (That means I'm REALLY tired.)  Off I go:  the cold will feel GOOD now!
 

5 comments:

  1. Hang in there, girl! This will pass (well, maybe not the hot flashes-LOL). Sounds like you need some down time. Take care before you get sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you have to gird your loins and head into town and your office in the morning. Not a good way to start your work week. What AM I going to do with you??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I know. Well, you know that today was my first official work-from-home day . . . but I overdid it. I guess I discovered that it's not necessarily a good thing when I DON'T have to watch the clock . . . 'cause I end up working and pushing myself way too late. Don't worry - I'll rally. :) Bed is but a moment away: 10:30 bedtime? Forget it! I'll be there w/in 6 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is way too easy to overdo it when you're working from home. You have got to ease into it, Chickie Mama. I hope you got a good night's sleep and don't forget a good breakfast. I am half-tempted to go to Mama Pea's for that yummy concoction.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh no! And you MUST EAT! What are you Amazon-ing? I guess this IS the next day so I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!