* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays, Friends!

I just got the phone call that Mama & Papa Pea are on their way out to Swamp River Ridge.  Am I ready?  Of course not!  But, the point of the special day is to spend it with those you love, and THAT'S what I'm going to focus on . . . kitchen disaster and no pre-meal food prep, be darned.  :)

Love to you all!

- Chicken Mama 

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas my friend! Hope your day is wonderful and everything you desire it to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you've all had a wonderful time! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!