* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



Calendars, Hot Off the Presses

Until I can take a better video, this one will have to do (it's dark, sorry 'bout that).



I'm not set up to take credit cards yet or accept PayPal (soon, though!), but as soon as I have your personal check in hand, I'll pop your calendar into the mail!

Calendar cost is $24.95 + $1.97 tax (but only for orders shipping within MN). 

Shipping is as follows:
$4.90 Priority Flat Rate Shipping (Domestic)
$11.45 (Canada & Mexico)
$13.45 (Overseas)

If you'd like to order one, just e-mail me your details!
(Yayyyyyy!)

4 comments:

  1. nice! I love that you used that header photo in December, it's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicken Mama, I'm sure your calendars are very nice and I hope you have success selling them, but $29.85 for a calendar? I have three calendars on my desk (at home) right now that I have received in the mail and that will be thrown away. I have an equal number on my desk at work and before this holiday season is over will probably receive many more. I cannot think of any reason that I would buy a calendar, especially at that price, unless you were my daughter. Good luck and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I think they turned out AWESOME!

    I emailed you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they look fabulous!!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!