* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



To Take the Time to Post or Not . . . That is the Question

But, apparently I've made my decision since I'm here!

I was in a bit of a cranky mood while I was in town yesterday, but, fortunately, since I mostly work by myself, no one else was much affected by it.  My Girl came to my office in the evening to use the second computer (this old beast) for her online school work and shifted HER good mood on to me . . . unfortunate for her, SHE was a bit less "up" by the time we closed up.  Good for me, bad for her - ha!

No doubt because I'd already 99% made my mind up that I'd work from home after changing the tires on the car Tuesday, it went really smoothly.  Easy-peasy.  Had I known I was still going in to town afterwards, it probably would have progressed wretchedly!  Murphy's Law, and all that.  I got in some SOLID hours working from here, though, and neeeearly finished the (fairly complicated with several pages) blog I most recently designed for a client.  I'll post it "live" on my Facebook business page later today.

First tire . . . off!
Summertime tires, although, to be fair, quite worn down.
And, Blizzak wintertime tires!  SEE why I change 'em?!
Tah-dah!  All done!
I left the rims off so that I could check the lug nuts today, after having driven the car with the new tires on.  Once I'm sure they're super good 'n' tight, back on rims will go.  (I always think cars look so NAKED w/o them!)

And, with that, it's on with the day.  We've got BEAUTIFUL, solar-system charging sun today - hope you do, too!

:)  Chicken Mama

5 comments:

  1. It is actually a solar-charging day - and I'm stuck inside my dark little office. Peeeuuuw. I love your little car and those are some major snow tire treads. Tomorrow I switch mine, which usually means balmy weather for weeks. I wouldn't complain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for snow tires! Boo for having to buy extra rims for them LOL... my day will come. Happy Motoring! You need a little snowplow attachment for the Yaris! I'm not making fun, I love them and used to have a little 3 cyl Subaru Justy... still so MAD that I sold it 2 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting a good dose of snow at the moment, but we do need it. I'm glad you can get some solar charge today. For the most part, I'm staying put here with the wood stove burning.

    Have a good weekend
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was gloomy and dark all day here-not a glimpse of the sun even once, but I don't mind. This is the end of my work week until Sunday and I'm sitting in front of the fire with a mug of hot soup and freshly baked bread. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can drive that little thing in the snow??? I thought perhaps you were putting it in the garage for the season!

    ReplyDelete

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!