- Annie Blue is trying to catch a mouse in my office as we speak ('course, she brought it IN and then let it go so that she could play with it).
- I became a new auntie today!! (But, shhhh, I need to let her tell you first!)
- I'm hungry. But it's 11:45 at night, and I'm going to bed.
- I am down to 4 (pullets, now) of my original 15 Partridge Rock chicks.
- I think I know what's killing the chickens: a nasty squeal from the chicken yard brought me out at a trot near sunset only to see something large, grey, and winged take off from one of the trees surrounding their area. No wonder I haven't caught anything in the on-the-ground live trap!
- I collect coins. My mother didn't know that.
- I've finally settled on names for the kittens (I think): Bonzi for the cuddly one, and Dosie for the timid one.
- Our heat and humidity has finally broken, I think.
- I thought I'd be able to get the new computer I need for just under $500. (You can begin laughing hysterically now.)
- The new header picture is a scanned postcard from many years ago of the little berg I call "town".
I thought I'd have time for a proper post tonight, but, as usual, I've worked myself right out of time. So, inspiration struck, and here follow 10 random Points of Interest / True Facts: