(In no particular order . . . )
- A new Jennifer Chiaverini audio book. I want to live at Elm Creek Manor.
- Walking outside and feeling the COOL air touch my skin.
- My papa sharing his yummy birthday candy with Mom & me. Happy b-day (it's over now!), Daddy!
- Coming home to Swamp River Ridge and hearing a fox barking the moment I open the car door.
- Peeking into the battery room and seeing the digital read-out show 'FUL' for the batteries. (Yes, it's 'FUL', not 'FULL'.)
- Seeing The Peanut for the first time in an AGE today! I luvs me that wee one!
- Smelling wool when I burrow my nose into Annie Blue's neck.
- Smelling wood when I burrow my nose into Bonzi's neck.
- Having my own office . . . for the near future, anyway (entirely dependent on my success)!
- My heating pad and the most comfortable bed in the world in the-house-that-I-designed-every-single-square-inch-of-on-the-most-perfect-piece-of-land-in-the-world-for-me awaiting me upstairs.