* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



alsdfjweiowefn

Yes, you read the title of this post right.  I feel . . . oweejfnadfuweewbefwogbndk.  I have to learn how to not take personal things personally (?!).  (Work.)

So, to date on this fine 22nd of June, I have peed, thrown on an old bathrobe of Tom's and stuck my feet into slippers, made a cup of coffee, ate a banana and root beer popsicle, and watched 'Uncle Nino'.  And fed and watered the dogs.  Oh, and turned on the computer with the PERVERSE idea of checking to make sure that there wasn't anything urgent from work that I needed to respond to on this, my first of THREE, count them - THREE!, days - in a row - OFF!!

I was SO happy driving home last night!  I'd worked until 1:00 AM, trying to get things in order for my 3 days off so that all would go swimmingly in my absence. 

* * *

It's 2:01 now, and the only change to my day has been the consumption of the end of a loaf of homemade bread spread with grape jelly.


I'll be back to this blog later, when my mood is better.  :)

7 comments:

  1. That is a very cool post title, I want to try it myself: 'paeorghjjgklg;gfkjrugilb,]e]\e
    Stress relieving, indeed! Your menu today sounds perfectly suited to a day off for a busy lady! And your private blog sounds like just the thing if you like writing for venting "out into space"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your three days off -- just don't check your email again! Trust me on this one... it's never a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear-hope you can totally forget work so you can enjoy your much needed time off. Would love to read your new blog-venting is very good, especially in the safety of trusted listeners. I'll be sending many good thoughts your way as you take some time for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the support, ladies. :)

    And, from some e-mailed responses I've gotten, I think I gave the wrong impression. I don't want my little venting blog to have no readers (!) - I SO VALUE your input!

    I just want to limit who has access to it. There's no one who reads my blog now (and admits to it!) who I won't forward the new address to. I was just thinking that if either my mom or I have local readers of our regular blogs who might mention to so-and-so that, "Oh, Mama Pea's daughter is complaining about this new job of hers! I wonder if [Boss Lady] knows?" And then, that person would tell Boss Lady's closest friend, and . . . blah, blah, blah, you get the idea.

    So, the offer still stands for any of you readers to e-mail me YOUR e-mail address so I can send you the link. Becky? I'd love your continued input! E-mail me @ mama@chickenmamaoriginals.com, will you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my that is a long day. You need to put a time limit on work. you are going to kill yourself if you do not slow down a bit girl

    I do not have yopur email but i would love your venting blog address.
    enjoy your time off Jean

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your blog header. Such pretty pictures.

    ReplyDelete

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!