* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



My Thursday

They say that nothing is constant but change, right?  Yeesh.  In the last 24 hours, it seems like the world's biggest ball of figurative twine is coming unraveled faster than I, for one, would ever imagine.  At least it keeps life from getting boring.  (Oh, what I wouldn't do just for the OPTION of boredom right now!)  And, since I dare not say anything much more about my day "on the grounds that it may incriminate me", I'll leave you with some sweet pictures.  AND my gratitude to some particularly wonderful friends and Mom & Dad who have been SOOOOO incredibly supportive lately.


Here is the Peanut a week or two ago.  I've been getting bags and bags of hand-me-downs from a girlfriend who is purging.  I, in turn then, pass them on to others after I've taken my share . . . one of whom is the Peanut's mama.  So, our last few visits have been FULL of 'playing dress-up' for this particular 2 year old.  Here, a pair of shorts served as baggy pants, and a scarlet shirt wrapped & tucked (ALL of her own doing - I only tightened the belt) completed the ensemble.




 Made ya smile, didn't it?  ;)


3 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous! Glad you all got to have a little "girly time" playing dress up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your daily updates - keep um up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin, she IS pretty perfect! :)

    And, Uncle M, thanks for the support in keeping this blog going! I need it!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!