* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



How Well Do You Know Chicken Mama?

I just created this quiz on Facebook and had so much fun doing it that I thought I'd post it here, too. Leave your answers in the Comments section, and I'll post the right ones in a couple of days.

1) What body part would I like to get a tattoo on - but never will?
a) Ring Finger
b) Left Hip
c) Back of Neck
d) Forehead
e) Back of Right Heel

2) What did I used to hide in my bedroom in a Tupperware when I was a kid?
a) Barbies
b) Candy
c) Potato Chips
d) Water
e) Bugs

3) Who is my CURRENT movie star / character crush?
a) Harry Potter
b) Kris Kristofferson
c) Viggo Mortensen
d) Angelina Jolie
e) Edward Cullen

4) What was the name of my childhood dog?
a) Gus
b) Max
c) Morley
d) Weasel
e) Pippy

5) Which of the following poultry has Chicken Mama raised?
a) Chickens, turkeys, and emus.
b) Chickens, turkeys, geese, and ducks.
c) Chickens, ostriches, and guineas.
d) Chicken, guineas, turkeys, ducks, and geese.
e) Chickens, peacocks, turkeys, ducks, and geese.

6) Where did I go for my honeymoon? (Hint, it was in February.)
a) Hastings, England
b) Banff, Canada
c) Iceland
d) The Bahamas
e) Our little Hafweh Haus.

7) What is my most favorite TV show of all time?
a) The Office
b) Cheers
c) The Cosby Show
d) Northern Exposure
e) The Twilight Zone

8) How old was I when I got my first (real) kiss?
a) 11
b) 16
c) 18
d) 21
e) 13

9) What song would I choose to sing at a karaoke bar?
a) Clementine
b) I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas
c) Over the Rainbow
d) Rockin' with the Rhythm
e) Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay

10) What did I want to be when I was little?
a) Garbage Collector
b) Chicken Farmer & Horse Trainer
c) OTR Truck Driver & Nurse
d) Professional Cheerleader
e) Nurse & Pharmacist

4 comments:

  1. Geesh. I'm your mother and I don't even know some of these answers. But I'll give it a go.

    1)c, 2)b, 3)c, 4)b, 5)d, 6)c, 7)d, 8)b, 9)b, 10)c.

    For the rest of you participating in this nonsense, don't count on my answers for the "obvious" ones being right . . . I may have put down the wrong letter just to throw you off! Tee-hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama,

    Both you & my hubby come in at 80% correct. And you both got THE SAME ONES wrong!

    ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wes,

    Sorry to say I only know 2 for sure--Good ol' Gus and honeymoon in Iceland. Educated guess on 5D and 10C.

    Uncle John

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to take this quiz on FB :)!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!