* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



Signs of Spring


I was at my folks' yesterday, and they have LEAVES! And GRASS! Matter of fact, Dad was mowing the grass, and it smelled better than any mowed grass I've ever smelled!


For a comparison, I took these shots this morning when I was out doing chores. Yesterday's rain really has helped the grass green-up and the undergrowth leaves begin to pop, but you can see that our big trees are still B-A-R-E!


P.S. I'm off to nanny for the day, but I just wanted to say, "What a difference a day makes!" Tuesday night when I did chores, the 31° rain was coating everything with a nasty sheet of ice. Matter of fact, the chicken yard door latch was frozen shut. But last night? A 41° difference! It was 72 degrees when I did chores! Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!