* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



Saturday Pics

Chest tube came out on Saturday! Yayyyy!



Here's one of our favorite night nurses, Enrique, giving Tom a bit of saline up the nose to aid in the nose-blowing process. We gave him a hard time about coming in a full three days before St. Patrick's Day dressed in his celebratory green shamrocks . . . ESPECIALLY when he's from New Mexico and can't claim a DROP of Irish blood! ;)

1 comment:

  1. owie, owie, owie---I'm just shuddering as I look at these photos. I hope Tom's feeling a little bit better. I'm thinking it was probably a good thing he was in such good shape before the accident, right? I'm so glad you were able to get down to Arizona to be with him. That spousal TLC will work wonders towards his recovery!

    word verification: terds (LOL!)

    ReplyDelete

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!