I stole this from DivaHick's blog who stole it from the Sewing Is Like Chocolate blog.
7 Things I'd Like To Do Before I Die . . . .
1. Whether I actually am or not, to FEEL organized.
2. Continue nannying for / taking care of little children.
3. Own a cow and have a real-life barn.
4. Own and regularly ride a horse.
5. Live in the bush, without people except my husband and the occasional visitor, for at least 1 year.
6. Feel what it's like to really punch someone. (Except w/o all the negative repercussions.)
7. Have someone drop by, unexpectedly, and not be emarassed by the state of ANYTHING around here (house, chicken yard, myself, etc.).
7 Things I Can Do . . . .
1. Plow snow.
2. Type quickly.
3. Cook fairly well.
4. Butcher chickens.
5. Shoot a gun (well!).
6. Cheer others up.
7. Host a mean pub party.
7 Things I Can't Do . . . .
1. Ride a horse well.
2. Run / Jog like the wind.
3. Fit into my high school jeans. (Or my in-my-20s jeans. Or my . . . !)
4. Whistle loudly through my fingers.
5. Shoot a deer (although I've never cared to try).
6. Keep the house clean all the time.
7. Not feel guilty for not being able to 'Do It All'.
7 Things That Attracted Me to My Hubby . . . .
1. M-m-mmmm: z-e-x-y!
2. He didn't mind that the temperature was -40 F when we met.
3. He was volunteering at a dogsled race (as I was) when we met.
4. He borrowed and ate with my spoon out of the same bowl of soup.
5. He was (is) extremely fit and a marathon runner. VERY dedicated to his craft. (Finished in the Top 100 of the Ironman!)
6. I thought he had money. (Okay, I'm kidding. Kinda. I think.)
7. He was attracted to me.
7 Things I Say Most Often
1. Like. "Didn't he look, like, really good?"
2. "Maisy, leave it!" (Our one dog has skin allergies, and she chews on her feet . . . and other, less-desirable, parts.)
3. "You know what I mean?"
4. "Is that the phone?" (You can hardly hear the phone ring in our house.)
5. "Oh, I'm exhausted / tired."
6. "SOME day I'm gonna get organized!"
7. "SOME day I'm gonna get caught up!"
7 Celebrity Crushes . . . .
1. Sean Connery. I would lick his shoes.
2. Brad Pitt in 'Legends of the Fall'.
3. Daniel Day Lewis in 'Last of the Mohicans' and 'The Boxer' (but wasn't he icky in 'There Will Be Blood'?!)
4. Angelina Jolie (Oh . . . wait. Besides, she wouldn't look twice at me.)
5. Viggo Mortenson. M-m-mmm! (Especially in 'A Walk on the Moon'.)
6. Antonio Banderas in 'Desperado'.
7. Clint Eastwood? (I'll admit to a time when I dreamed about him . . . .)
Anyone who would like to play along is welcome! Leave me a message and I'll check YOUR blog for your answers. :)