* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



Power Tools for Sale

Thought I'd throw this out there in case any of you (local) readers are in the market:

For Sale: Sears Craftsman 10" Radial Saw. Well cared for & little used 1981 Sears Craftsman 10" Radial Saw with stand. Complete owner's manual included. $200.

For Sale: 10" Belt Drive (Table) Saw. Well cared for & little used 1994 Sears Craftsman Contractor-Grade 10" Belt Drive (Table) Saw. Mounted on base and includes table extensions, smooth-running motor, and quick release rip fence. Complete owner's manual included. $200.


(Can you tell I'm FINALLY feeling better and starting to wade through some of my deskwork?)


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!