* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



Annie Blue

I took this cute picture of Annie Blue on Wednesday.


Since we lost Miss Kitty, Annie Blue has definitely become more of an outside cat than an inside cat. Maybe it's just her age, too, now that she's just over 1 year old. Maybe she's gaining confidence. Anyway, she spends much more time outside than she's in now, and I'm trying to change her schedule to suit OUR needs . . . but I don't know how much luck we'll have. Now that the seasons have changed and it's too cold outside to leave the door(s) open, she can no longer come and go as she pleases. And, her schedule seemed to be 'inside during the day and outside at night' . . . but then she meows for us to let her in in the MIDDLE of the night. (Not exactly our favorite time to have to wake up and pad downstairs.) So, I'm trying to get her to come in when I (the last one to bed) go to sleep at night. Some time it works, some times it doesn't. I'm hoping / assuming that once the snow falls, though, the problem will remedy itself and she'll choose to spend more time inside. Darn 'kids'! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!